Mini Hawk 2i
The ANPR camera of choice for police forces around the world
Ideal for short to medium range fixed or mobile ANPR applications.
The Petards Mini Hawk 2i is a combination of Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) and analogue colour overview camera technology in a single housing, which allows high quality footage to be recorded day or night, in all weather conditions.
The Mini Hawk 2i comprises a fixed focal length mono IR camera with an electronic zoom and a digital pan/tilt facility. The solution’s synchronised infrared illuminator and integrated day/night colour camera provides high quality ANPR and overview images in all lighting conditions.
- 4x digital zoom, with a standard 25mm focal length lens for operation at medium to short distance
- Options for 8mm and 16mm lenses are available for shorter range, wider angle operation
- Optically filtered to match integrated illuminator wavelength, excluding the effects of extraneous light
- Control via an optically isolated RS232-C link, uses Petards Universal Protocol for full dynamic control of camera set up and performance
- Fast connection possible via a 7 way connector with a waterproof 5m composite connection cable
- Standard illuminator: 870nm (940nm option also available)
- Fast connection possible via an IP68 connector with a 5m waterproof composite cable.
- Easily routed and terminated: Cable is broken out into individual wires, which can easily be routed through glands and street furniture
- Simple set up and optimisation: Using the GUI (Graphic User Interface) available to download via our website
- Effortless mounting: Camera supplied with a stainless steel adjustable swivel bracket for vehicle or fixed mounting.
High quality technology solutions used across the world
We have over 20 years’ experience in the development of high quality, reliable and long lasting transport technology, which fully complies with all required legislation and standards, including:
- CE, IEC 60825-1
- Class 1 Eye Safe
- NOIA Spec 5 (Issue 10).
- Law enforcement
- Access control
- Parking enforcement
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology is referred to as Automatic License Plate Reader/Recognition (ALPR) technology in the USA and other countries.