Hawk Plus 1i
Reliably capture number plate information, day or night
Capture mono overview images in all weather conditions, 24 hours a day.
Hawk Plus 1i is ideal for either fixed or mobile ANPR applications and can be externally fitted to all types of vehicles to provide high quality ANPR images within a range of up to 45m.
- 18x optical zoom and varifocal lens, with auto focus and extensive control capabilities
- Optically filtered to match integrated illuminator wavelength, excluding the effects of extraneous light
- Optically isolated control, using the ASCII text based Petards Universal Protocol, electrical interface: RS232 at 9K6bps (9600,8,n,1)
- Fast connection is possible via a 7 way connector with a waterproof 5m composite connection cable
- Standard illuminator: 850nm
- More powerful illumination is available to give a brighter number plate image, including 810nm
- Totally invisible illumination possible using 2 illuminators at a 940nm wavelength, providing a distance close to that achievable at the shorter wavelengths.
- Easily routed and terminated: Cable is broken out into individual wires, which can easily be routed through glands and street furniture
- Simple set up and optimisation: Using the GUI (Graphic User Interface) available to download via our website
- Effortless mounting: Camera supplied with a stainless steel adjustable swivel bracket.
High quality technology solutions used across the world
We have over 20 years’ experience in the development of high quality, reliable and long lasting transport technology, which fully complies with all required legislation and standards, including:
- CE, IEC 60825-1
- Class 1 Eye Safe
- Automotive e11.
Bus lane enforcement
- Law enforcement
- Access control
- Parking enforcement
- Level crossing monitoring
- Traffic control
- Bus lane enforcement
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology is referred to as Automatic License Plate Reader/Recognition (ALPR) technology in the USA and other countries.