Deliver end to end high tech solutions to internationally recognised clients.
Deliver solutions for challenging technical programmes, from design through to testing and verification as a member of a multi-disciplined engineering team.
Key roles and responsibilites
Specific responsibilities will include:
- All engineering delivery on a contract
- Working closely with project management, development engineering and the Product Manager to ensure the solutions meet the engineering requirements of the customer and Petards
- Acting as customers' representative on site and the voice of engineering to the customer
- Creating a variety of technical documentation for both technical and non-technical readership
- Such other duties as the Company may from time to time
Required skills and experience
To be eligible for this role, you must have experience in:
- Working in a technical organisation, typically a manufacturer
- Project delivery from an engineering perspective
- Working with the customer to ensure the correct technical
solution is reached
- Ensuring technical guidelines and standards are adhered to
- Dealing with technical contracts, specifications and CDRLs
- Writing requirements documentation, documentation control and documentation sign off
- Understand the requirements for testing.
Desirable (not essential):
The ideal candidate will have experience in/knowledge of:
- Video surveillance systems
- Software based systems
- IP based systems
- Worked in software delivery
- Testing methodology
- Delivery of transport sector related projects
- EN50155, RIA 12/13.
Qualifications & memberships
- HND/Degree qualified in an appropriate discipline OR extensive, relevant and demonstrable experience
- ISTQB qualified
- Member of a professional engineering institution (e.g. IMechE, IET).
Gateshead (driving licence required).
Disclosed on application.
Website managed by Petards Group plc