Graduate/Junior Electronics System Engineer
Deliver projects for global engineering OEMs.
Assist in and lead on the creation of entire systems based on Intel architectures and ARM architectures for safety critical systems, including schematic capture, pcb layout, electronics debugging, type testing, productionising and delivering.
Required skills and experience
You must have a willingness to learn about electronics design, integration and test including:
- Analogue electronics
- Digital electronics
- Multi-chip communications profiles (USB, Ethernet, RS485, TCP-IP)
- Power supplies
- Digital video/audio.
Desirable (not essential)
A good candidate will be able to demonstrate experience/understanding in the majority of the following:
- Microprocessor embedded system design
- Monitor/display design
- The full product life cycle
- Embedded C
- Linux experience
- Compliance testing (EMC & environmental)
- Use of CAD systems (preferably CADstar) for schematic capture and
- Design methods, tools, and techniques and supporting development software within an ISO 9001 organisation.
Gateshead, some travel expected.
Disclosed on application.