Mini Hawk 1i
Flexible and high quality ANPR technology
Miniature weatherproof camera suitable for all lighting conditions.
The Petards Mini Hawk 1i combines a camera with an integrated digital zoom and pan/tilt facility with a synchronised infrared illuminator to provide ANPR performance to a range of 25 metres 24 hours a day, in all weather conditions.
The solution is ideal for short to medium range fixed and mobile applications, particularly external fitting to vehicles due to its size and weatherproof housing.
- 4x digital zoom, with a standard 25mm focal length lens for operation at medium to short distance
- Options for 8mm and 16mm lenses are available for shorter range, wider angle operation
- Optically filtered to match integrated illuminator wavelength, excluding the effects of extraneous light
- Control via an optically isolated RS232-C link, uses Petards Universal Protocol for full dynamic control of camera set up and performance
- Fast connection possible via a 7 way connector with a waterproof 5m composite connection cable
- Standard illuminator: 870nm (940nm option also available)
- Fast connection possible via an IP68 connector with a 5m waterproof composite cable.
- Easily routed and terminated: Cable is broken out into individual wires, which can easily be routed through glands and street furniture
- Simple set up and optimisation: Using the GUI (Graphic User Interface) available to download via our website
- Effortless mounting: Camera supplied with a stainless steel adjustable swivel bracket for vehicle or fixed mounting.
High quality technology solutions used across the world
We have over 20 years’ experience in the development of high quality, reliable and long lasting transport technology, which fully complies with all required legislation and standards, including:
- CE, IEC 60825-1
- Class 1 Eye Safe
- NOIA Spec 5 (Issue 10).
- Law enforcement
- Access control
- Parking enforcement
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology is referred to as Automatic License Plate Reader/Recognition (ALPR) technology in the USA and other countries.