Track debris camera
Instantly investigate and analyse near misses and incidents
Reduce stoppage time with instantly accessible, high definition video footage.
The digital eyeTrain ruggedised Track debris camera allows you to perform close inspection of the approaching track during the investigation and analysis of operational incidents, accidents and near misses.
Footage may be securely replayed immediately to allow swift decisions and reduce stoppage time.
The collected data can be accessed and reviewed by third parties such as the Transport Police, Network Rail, Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate (HMRI) or other stakeholders.
- IP CCTV camera provides:
- High definition images in progressive scan 1920x1080 pixels (16:9 aspect)
- Good exposure in adverse lighting conditions
- Fast shutter speed to capture the detail at high speeds
- High powered illuminator provides clear images in total darkness for 24 hour operation
- Available in white light or 850nm IR options
- Replay footage through on-board monitors, a connected laptop or in a central control centre via eyebos or 3rd party services
- CDs and DVDs of CCTV footage can be burned on-board, minimising delays
- Ethernet connectivity and IP protocols ensure secure and reliable operation.
Support and accreditations
Over 20 years’ experience of surveillance solutions for rolling stock
You can rely on our highly skilled engineers to support you from the specification of your project, whether new build or retrofit, to the installation and lifetime support of our products (up to 30 years and beyond).
Our eyeTrain Track debris camera solution complies with client approved development processes and:
- EN 50155
- EN 50121
- EN 50132-7
- The Data Protection Act
- BS EN ISO 14001:2004 (EMS 534323)
- PAS 99:2012 (IMR 534323)
- The ‘Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme’ (RISQS)
(formerly Achilles Link-up)
- ISO 9001:2008 (FM21102).
The eyeTrain Track debris camera solution is in active use by law enforcement agencies for investigation and prosecution.