Interior surveillance camera
Secure, reliable digital CCTV technology
Capture and replay high quality digital footage in real time.
Our highly flexible, digital eyeTrain interior surveillance camera has been developed in-line with all CCTV legislation and can be used for a wide variety of purposes, including improving passenger safety and experience, anti-terrorism measures and operational reliability monitoring.
Our ruggedised products can be fitted onto new or existing rolling stock, allowing you to use the same technology seamlessly across your entire fleet.
- High resolution IP CCTV camera based solution
- High bandwidth processing and storage – A flexible network architecture enables footage to be recorded centrally on a single NVR, or distributed across the vehicle
- Up to 31 days storage is available for all eyeTrain cameras – Up to 20 TB of SATA hard drive storage arrays allow the accepted standard for anti-terrorism measures to be met without compromising image quality
- Advanced proprietary recording techniques allow footage to remain intact despite the usual hostile shutdown and power supply instabilities experienced on-board
- The solution can be integrated with other on-board systems for the exchange of video, audio and other operational and status data.
The eyeTrain CryptoVision software allows video search, viewing and export by streaming captured CCTV video to on-board devices and off train via an eyeTrain or third party gateway in real time.
This enables real time decisions to be made regarding incidents that may impact passenger safety or operational reliability, whilst also facilitating network management, installation and commissioning from a single point on a train or remotely.
Support and accreditations
The first choice solution for train builders and operating companies for more than 20 years
You can rely on our highly skilled engineers to support you from the specification of your project, whether new build or retrofit, to the installation and lifetime support of our products (up to 30 years and beyond).
Our eyeTrain interior surveillance camera complies with client approved development processes and:
- EN 50155
- EN 50121
- The British Transport Police guidelines
- EN 50132-7
- The Data Protection Act
- BS EN ISO 14001:2004 (EMS 534323)
- PAS 99:2012 (IMR 534323)
- The ‘Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme’ (RISQS)
(formerly Achilles Link-up)
- ISO 9001:2008 (FM21102).
The eyeTrain interior surveillance solution is in active use by law enforcement agencies for investigation and prosecution.