Engineering and support
Helping your fleet remain in full service.
All eyeTrain solutions are supported by fully qualified engineering experts and service support teams, who will assist you with:
- Product development
- Electronics, software and mechanical design services
- Installation and integration with third party systems
- Software integration
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety (RAMS)
- Validation and verification
- Type approval and certification
- Support, maintenance and repair
- Product obsolescence management
- Operations management, including evidence gathering
- Technical support plans
- Maintenance plans.
We work closely with train operators, rolling stock owners, train builders, refurbishers, station operators and consultants to provide you with a total solution, which fits your needs.
Our eyeTrain products have a 30 year design life as standard, if within that period a component becomes obsolete, we will supply a form, fit and function (FFF) equivalent.