Network Video Recorder
Robust digital recording technology for rolling stock applications
Store footage from up to 48 cameras.
Our Network Video Recorder (NVR) stores video and other data that is carried on a CCTV network onto removable storage modules, which can be interchanged and upgraded at any time.
The NVR is available in two configurations:
- A single storage module with a Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection, which would be used for a stand-alone Automatic Passenger Counting (APC) system.
- Up to 4 storage modules, with an integral power supply, used for a combined CCTV and APC system.
- Compatible with up to 64 IP cameras
- Maximum capacity of 20 Terabytes (4 x 5 TB SATA storage modules
- Stores video frames arriving from each camera at up to 30 frames per second and at any resolution required
- User friendly colour coded front panel indicators show recording and unit status
- Temperature range:
- -25°C to +55 °C (Operational T1)
- -5°C to +55°C (Recording)
- Power consumption: 25W.
The eyeTrain NVR is highly flexible, bespoke features and functions can be included to meet specific client needs, contact us for more details.
Support and accreditations
Over 20 years’ experience of surveillance solutions for rolling stock
You can rely on our highly skilled engineers to support you from the specification of your project, whether new build or retrofit, to the installation and lifetime support of our products (up to 30 years and beyond).
Our eyeTrain NVR solution complies with client approved development processes and:
- EN 50155:2007
- EN 60529:1992
- EN 60068-2-1:2007 Test Ad
- EN 60068-2-1:2007 Test Bd
- EN 50121-3-2:2015
- EN 55011:2009+A1:2010
- EN 61000.